1. Basic provisions
The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Tomáš Kopr ID number: 75790661 se registered office: Čápkova 942/ 9, 602 00, Brno – Veveří (hereinafter: “administrator”).
The administrator’s contact details are: e-mail: email@example.com, address: Čápkova 942/ 9, 602 00, Brno – Veveří.
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
The administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
2. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
– performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
– legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR, Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of processing personal data is to process your order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator, sending business communications and doing other marketing activities.
4. Data retention period
The administrator stores personal data:
– for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
– for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 15 years.
– after the expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator deletes the personal data.
5. Recipient of personal data
The recipient of personal data is only the administrator (operator of the e-shop) for the purpose of delivering goods / services / making payments based on the contract. Also for marketing services.
6. Your Rights
– Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR
– the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
– the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
– the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR a
– the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
– the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
7. Terms of personal data security
The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form, in particular: highly secure passwords, anti-virus program, encryption using an HTTPS certificate.
The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
8. Final Provisions
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on 31/03/2023